10 things you didn’t know about Thomas Treleaven, Senior Account Executive at Blazer Exhibits & Events
I thought we would throw one of our outstanding Account Executives under the spotlight and really get to know him. Aside from Thomas (a.k.a Tommie) being with Blazer Exhibits & Events for the last 10 years, what makes him tick? I personally think he may wrestle badgers or box marsupials at the zoo on the weekend but when I interviewed him to ask a few things, here are the top 10 things we (probably) don’t know about him. Here is what he said!
- Clowns scare me!
- I’ve attended 5 different colleges. Only one degree though.
- Two great kids, one fabulous wife.
- Love at first sight is absolutely real.
- My dad is my hero.
- Favorite movie – Shawshank Redemption. Charlie & The Chocolate Factory (the original) is a distant second.
- There is no length I won’t go to in order to make sure a project is completed to the customer’s satisfaction.
- I’ll pay more for http://thesildenafil.com good service! —- or —– I’ll never try again…….skydiving.
- Sports don’t build character, they reveal it.
- Go Giants!
Wow! I thought I was the only one around here with Coulrophobia (the fear of clowns). I guess you never fully know who the guy in the office next door really is, but this is a great insight to one of Blazer Exhibits & Events committed employees. Thanks Tommie, I would love to go to a Giants game with you anytime!