Major business owners would grab the opportunity of joining trade show exhibitions. These events not only generate more sales for the company but also offer a higher probability of closing sales effectively. Today is the Internet age, information is readily available to anyone, but a face-to-face interaction in trade shows will more likely secure businesses a deal.
Choosing the best trade show exhibit designs might be nerve-wracking for some but a few simple tips will make sure that efforts are not put into waste. Here are some of the things you have to consider:
- 1. Plan well ahead. Tradeshows are often invites-only events. As soon as you receive one and you feel that this is the right avenue to showcase what you offer, start planning. You have to consider the budget, how you will present your company, what you can offer, and most importantly – what’s in it for you?
- 2. Three-second rule. As a general tip, your designs should be engaging. Passers should immediately notice and be enticed with your booth within three seconds. At times, being bold and flashy will work for your company but recent trends in trade show exhibit designs are now gunning after the subtle approach with the right mix of heart. Companies are now targeting the emotions of customers as a way of marketing. However you want to present your booth, you have to keep in mind that catching the attention of passersby in less than three seconds is the right thing to do.
- 3. Know your audience. Sell meat products to a vegan restaurant. Cases like this is a no-brainer, you won’t sell anything! Exhibitions have their own themes and their target markets. Take into consideration the audience who will attend the event. This is the right way of tailor-fitting your booth designs to stir the curiosity of the customers and make them want to visit your booth.
- 4. Branding. Be sure that customers will know who you are and what you represent. Branding plays an important role in creating a recall for your company. Not only your booth should show who you are, the people manning your booth and even the souvenir items you will give out should make a statement and let people know your company. This is also a good marketing strategy used by major businesses.
- 5. Enjoy. This is the best part of joining a trade show event. You get to enjoy what you do and meet different people – customers and competitors included. At the time of the exhibition, take the time to have fun and be seen by customers. Don’t just stay in one place, make sure that you roam around your booth area and welcome anyone who passes by. Do not forget to put a smile on your face and take advantage of talking to everyone. You’ll never know whom you’re going to strike a deal with in the future. You can even scope your competition and collect ideas in the future that will help your company.
San Antonio, TX conference booths are some of the best out there in the market. On July 26-29, 2017, RBC Cardinal Health will hold this year’s pharmacy business conference in San Antonio, TX. Started in 1990, RBC has been the leader when it comes to celebrating the history and values of the independent pharmacy. RBC is not only a pharmacy business conference but also an avenue to gain insights from industry leaders and earn CE credits from over 50 available courses. This also allows attendees to network with over 3000 independent pharmacy owners and visit more than 300 booths from various manufacturer and pharmacy business vendors.
It will be 4 days and nights of celebration and provide opportunities to independent pharmacy owners to expand their businesses. You’ll get up close and personal with the world-renowned tennis player, Venus Wiliams, who will open the sessions and be entertained by the legendary Steve Miller Band during the entertainment night. One of the highlights of the event is the closing session by Shawn Anchor, a famous happiness researcher, author, and speaker known for his advocacy of positive psychology. He will enlighten everyone with The Happiness Advantage. The event is just a few days away so don’t waste time. Start planning and enjoy what this event has to offer. Join the Cardinal Health Retail Business Conference – RBC in San Antonio, TX.
To fully enjoy the experience and be seen in trade show events, visit Blazer Exhibits for tips and more information on creating amazing displays. You may also call us at 408-263-7000.