Are you attending Semicon West this year? If so, you’re about to enter into one of the biggest events happening in San Francisco in July. You’ll also be looking for some fun things to do while you’re in San Fran. Since we want you to have an amazing time, here are our best tips for things to do in San Francisco (while you’re not at the conference, that is!).
1. Check out the Golden Gate Bridge. If you’ve never been to San Fran before, you’ll want to check out the Golden Gate Bridge. This amazing structure is really something quite awe-inspiring when you’re standing underneath it!
2. Alcatraz: you’ve probably heard a ton of things about this prison, and seen some movies featuring it, but have you ever seen it? If not, there’s no time like the present to go on an Alcatraz tour!
3. San Francisco Symphony: do you like music? The San Francisco Symphony is one of the best there is, and you’ll love what you hear from this group! Find tickets online, or head to the box office to grab some first row seats.
4. Baker Beach: we really could have listed any beach here because San Francisco has some amazing beaches. But, Baker Beach is particularly popular, and this beach does boast some great sand, awesome views, and water that you’ll have a hard time ignoring.
5. 16th Avenue Tiled Steps: the mosaics that line these steps are just worth looking at. This isn’t a whole day trip destination, but you may want to check out these steps just once – well worth looking at.
6. Haight-Ashbury: back in the 1960s, the intersection of Haight and Ashbury were really something to explore. Today, this part of town still boasts a strong hippie culture, but things are a bit tamer these days. If you love music from the sixties and seventies, and you want to see what this famed intersection was all about, it’s worth a trip to the area to see a bit of history.
7. Golden Gate Park: some say that this park is better than Central Park – you be the judge. Bring sunscreen and get ready to enjoy a day in this lovely park.
8. AT&T Park: why not get out to a ballgame while you are in town? This is one of the nicest baseball parks around, and it’s also a great way to spend a lazy afternoon. Pretend like you’re a local and head out to AT&T park for some hotdogs, baseball, and an afternoon of pure sunshine.
9. The Computer History Museum: if you’re really into technology, this is the place for you – get ready to geek out!
10. The Apple Campus and Company Store: okay, you have to go to Apple if you’re in San Francisco, you just have to. Buy some Apple stuff, walk around, and get a whiff of what genius smells like!
Getting Ready for the Show
While you’re planning your days in San Francisco, make sure that you’ve planned the upcoming show well too. This means making double sure that you have an exhibit that stands out. Even if it’s last minute, Blazer can help you create an exhibit booth rentals design that you’ll want to show off. We also rent displays and booths, and we can help you out with a lot of other trade show booth displays additions. Call us to see what we can do for you, and we’ll get to work on a booth display that everyone at the upcoming conference will love.
Semicon West is a huge show that’s happening this July in San Francisco, so make sure that you’re ready to roll with a Blazer exhibit design by your side. Call us now, and we’ll take the time to make sure that the trade show booth design in San Francisco that your going to have is perfect!