Effective Trade Show Displays & Convention Exhibits
Trade Show Exhibit Booths
Your trade show displays and exhibit booths at events demonstrates that you are an authoritative company with superior products and services. Blazer has assembled a world-class trade show exhibits team that can get the job done from start to finish. The depth and breadth of our trade show design and management experience allows us to become an extension of your trade show marketing team, from planning all the way through to execution and follow-up; giving you only the best in trade show booth displays.
Custom Trade Show Displays
A tradeshow is an opportunity to engage with future clients alongside existing ones. Successful trade show exhibits maximize foot traffic and genuinely engage your target market. Blazer understands the importance of face-to-face marketing at your exhibit booth. We focus on attracting visitors to your booth by using exceptionally designed large formatted graphics, eye-catching trade show displays, and innovative lighting techniques, along with multimedia capabilities.
Trade Show Booth Design
Thinking about marketing your company through a trade show? Are you hesitant as your business already has a good clientele, and wonder if trade show is worth the expense? Well, trade shows are not only easy to conduct, but are also one of the most rewarding business marketing approaches. In fact, no other form of outbound marketing can beat the ROI it generates.
Still not sure if a trade show should be on your radar? Well, these 5 benefits should convince you that it is indeed the perfect place to market your company’s goods and services!
- 1. Meet new customers and strengthen bonds with existing customers
Lets you personally meet and connect with prospective customers instead of speaking over the phone. They get to know, recognize and want to connect with you. While some people may buy something from you at the trade show, those who didn’t at least expand your database of sales leads!
Your personal interaction strengthens your bonds with them and you may even personally meet some existing customers. Remember, while technology simplifies communication, there’s nothing stronger in marketing than face-to-face meetings!
- 2. Learn about your industry
With so many other companies exhibiting their wares at trade shows, you can learn about your competition and the latest industry developments. So send not only your marketing staff, but also your technical staff to the trade show too to attend presentations and keep updated on new technologies.
- 3. Expand your supply chain
Not only competitors, you may also find some prospective vendors at the trade show that can expand your supply chain and help your business grow.
- 4. Higher chances of closing deals
It’s easier convincing customers and closing deals at trade shows as they are at the trade show looking for good deals. Convincing over the phone may be difficult as they may be preoccupied with other things.
- 5. Build your brand
A trade show is an environment where both you and your larger competitors fight for the same customers. This helps strengthen your brand by positioning you as a leader in your industry. All it takes is the right exhibit displays to attract customers and build your brand.
The Right Planning on Choosing Your Trade Show Booth Displays is Important
Now you see why trade shows are so popular, and a must for every business. Of course, all this is possible only with the right planning, which is explained in detail here with tips to get started.
- • Not all trade shows are meant for you. The first thing you need to do is locate the most opportune events reaching your target audience. Start through current customers to find out which events they attend and then your professional organizations, industry colleagues; local chamber of commerce and online trade show directories for suggestions.
- • Try to take a look at past vendors and attendees when you locate a promising trade show. Check the timing, cost, sponsor reputation and geography to ensure the trade show is worth your time and money.
- • You will have to rent some things for the event like audio-visual equipment, mobile technology, sound systems, and promotional items like trade show booths, literature and other marketing tools.
- • Establish the objectives, your budget and create a compelling sales message and spectacular trade show booth design that attracts people immediately.
- • Create a pre-show, at-show and post-show marketing plan to effectively convince prospective customers with the required marketing tools like business cards, promotional items and sales literature.
- • Reserve a booth in a high traffic spot at the event and confirm access to electrical outlets and anything else your trade show booth design requires.
- • Train your staff and make the necessary travel arrangements to ensure your staff, exhibit displays and marketing materials arrive on time for the show.
- • Once you are done with the show, do an evaluation of its success to ensure you have met your objectives and if you need to make any changes in the future.
Different Trade Show Booth Displays
Trade show booths come in various shapes, sizes and functionality. Knowing about these 6 main types of available displays help you choose the right display.
- 1. A panel exhibit is a portable option that turns into a solid looking wall. It’s usually used as a table-top exhibit but may also be used as your booth’s back wall.
- 2. Tension fabric exhibits stretch large fabric graphics between aluminum poles and extrusions. Though they are perfect as your booth’s back wall, they can be customized for different purposes.
- 3. Pop-up exhibits are a portable and cheaper exhibit option to use as graphic murals for displaying specific messages.
- 4. Truss designs are best for larger booths and come in various designs. They can be customized to fit any allotted space and hang displays. It’s large graphics ensure they stand out at trade shows.
- 5. Hybrid booths usually combine more than one trade show booth design feature like a metal structure, counters, panels, graphics and more. They are easily customized and give you more value for money.
- 6. Banner stands are not exactly booth designs but are retractable and draw attention.
With so many exhibit displays and trade show booth designs to choose from, it’s better consulting an expert to help you make the right choice. You get the best advice from the most experienced and able exhibit display company carrying the following traits:
- • Many reputable companies have their own websites. Check out their portfolio of exhibits, price rates, learn all about their services and send an online query.
- • It’s also worth attending a trade show to find out what your options are, and don’t forget to ask the booth staff with interesting exhibits for the name of the company they use.
- • While some trade show displays companies just design and produce the booth, look for those that help in other ways like shipping, staffing and creating promotional literature.
- • Find out how experienced the company is.
- • Check references from existing and past customers.
- • Don’t forget to find out if the company is available when you need them, and if they fit your budget.
- Compare notes on all prospective companies to finally select a preferred company to work with.
Contact Us To Get Started
From startups and small companies to large enterprises, we’ve helped hundreds of businesses successfully exhibit at trade shows. From all-in-one design services to developing your plan into a real, functional booth, our team is always available to discuss your trade show requirements.
Would you like to learn more about our trade show booth design services? Blazer Exhibits is one trade show booth design firm that concentrates on creating the best exhibit displays for trade show events. Contact our staff on 408-263-7000 to request a free quote on custom exhibit designs.