There are a ton of things to do in Nashville, and most of those things don’t require any kind of introduction. But, you may find yourself seeking some fun that’s a bit out of the way. After attending a trade show all day long, you may just discover that some of the best things Nashville has to offer aren’t the most popular at all! When it comes to trade show exhibits or helping you navigate a popular trade show town, Blazer is here for you! Take a look!
- The Loveless Cafe. Can you think of a better way to relax and enjoy the end of your day than with a hearty meal? The Loveless Cafe started selling their famous fried chicken and biscuits in 1951, and the cafe is still serving up those amazing meals today. You have to stop at this famous cafe to get some really good Nashville cooking!
- Franklin: while most people that visit Nashville go right for the center of the town, few venture to Franklin, but you really should! Why? Franklin is one of those southern towns that you read about in the pages of fairy tale books – it’s really just a must-see place to unwind, do some shopping, and relax.
- Radnor Lake State Park. You may find that you are craving a bit of nature post-show, and Radnor Lake is the place to go if you just want to unwind and enjoy what nature has to offer in the Nashville area.
- Arrington Vineyards: this vineyard is owned by none other than Kix Brooks of Brooks and Dunn, and it’s the perfect little drive away from Nashville to visit the countryside, sip some wine, and relax. Arrington Vineyards is just a short drive away from the city, but it feels like another world.
- The Bluebird: if you just feel like kicking back and listening to some tunes, The Bluebird is the place to go. Some famous country music stars actually got their start at this venue, so you may just see the next Taylor Swift if you show up on the right night. You do have to reserve in advance, though, so make sure to do that before you attend a show, and when the day is done you can simply head to The Bluebird to kick back and relax.
- Grimey’s Record Shop: if you’ve never spent hours combing through records, there’s really no better way to spend an evening, and Grimey’s is the place to go. Known by locals as the best record shop around, Grimey’s has everything that you could want.
Trade Show Exhibits and More
Our mission at Blazer is to design the best trade show exhibits for your company, so that you can attend any show with pride. But, we also want to help you discover upcoming shows across the United States, and we’d like to tell you what you can do while you are visit each town by listing some unusual places to visit on this blog. When it comes to Nashville, there are really a ton of different stores and cafes to explore, and that’s a lot of fun – especially when you’ve spent the day looking at trade show exhibits, or just trying to set up yours! Speaking of setting up your tradeshow booths, we can help you with that too.
Did you know that Blazer can deliver, set up, and take down your tradeshow booths? When it comes to any aspect of your show or your booths, Blazer is here for you. We also design and create amazing booths and displays that will have everyone at the upcoming show talking – get in touch with us today to see what we can create for you and your team. We’d also like to know: what do you love the most about Nashville?