If you’re in the business of microelectronics, you have to attend this year’s Semicon West Show. The show will take place in San Francisco from July 8-10, and it showcases emerging technology in the microelectronics sector. Blazer Exhibits has created custom displays for Semicon West attendees for many years, and we know how this show works.
A Large Space
Semicon West is one of the largest shows in the nation, and that means that you will be setting up your exhibit design in a vast space! You’ll also be competing for attention amongst thousands of other booths trying to get some recognition. In short, you’ll have to find a way to stand out. That means creating an exhibit space that really pops, including interactive elements, and learning how to put all of the things that we’ve included on our blog to work for your company.
We want to make sure that you’re ready for this massive show, so we’ve compiled a list of a few things not to forget when you attend this year’s show.
1. Your logo has to be displayed loud and proud. You want people to see your booth, recognize or learn about your brand, and apply that recognition to your company from the start (and in the future).
2. Technology. You can’t attend a tech show without putting a bit of technology into your booth design – it just doesn’t make sense. Show people that you’re ahead of the curve by creating an interactive display or some other kind of design element that is tech-based.
3. Remember to entertain. Attracting as much attention as possible is what you’ll want to do at this event. If you are seeking to gain awareness, make sure to include entertainment elements in your overall booth plan.
4. Create a cozier space. We can help you build an office space, a conference room space, or any other space right inside of your booth! Bring clients in, let them sit down, and show what you have to demonstrate from the comfort and intimacy of your personalized booth.
5. If you haven’t already started marketing for this show, now’s the time! Use your social media networks, start planning how you intend to get the word out, and begin marketing your upcoming presence at the show.
6. Get your literature ready. People will be able to see your product and listen to your pitch, but why not let them read about your company too? Start preparing differnet kinds of literature for the show like pamphlets and custom cards.
7. Bring us your ideas. Make an appointment with the Blazer design team today, and feel free to bring your ideas with you – we will make sure that your exhibit design gets noticed at Semicon West.
Where to Register and Other Details
If you haven’t already registered for Semicon West, make sure to do so on the show’s website as soon as possible. This way, you can start planning your booth, booking your accommodations, and getting ready to trade show display san francisco your wares at the upcoming show. You’ll also want to take the time to attend a few keynotes while you’re there (check the site for the lineup), and prepare a team that can take turns manning your booth and walking around the center for future ideas (and to see what the competition looks like!).
If you’re in the microelectronics business, make sure that you don’t miss Semicon West. This event includes a helpful start-up space, so don’t shy away from this event if you’re a newly created start-up – you can learn a lot by simply showing up. Since this event is so popular, you’ll want to book your accommodations as soon as possible. It’s also a good idea to give us a call as soon as you can, so that we can get started on your amazing Semicon West custom displays.
Call us today to book an appointment, or to find out what we can do for you. We offer fully customized exhibit designs that we guarantee will stand out from the crowd.